Azotobacter Chroococcum is the hot product in the biofertilizer series by Dora Supply Chain. It plays an important role in dora’s biofertilizer promotion project. We have cooperated with some local vegetable farms to help growers increase yields & quality.
If have an interest in this product, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or Whatsapp.
Azotobacter chroococcum biofertilizer is an aerobic autotrophic nitrogen-fixing bacterium. The cells are polymorphic, typical cells are oval, with a diameter of 2 μm or larger. The cells are single, in pairs or irregular piles, do not form spores, and produce a large amount of capsular mucus. It is a Gram-negative bacteria, which can fix at least 10 mg of atmospheric nitrogen for every 1 g of carbohydrate consumed.
At the same time, it can also form a variety of vitamins such as biotin, cyclohexanol, nicotinic acid, pantothenic acid, pyritol, and thiamine, so nitrogen-fixing bacteria have a specific stimulating effect on plant growth. Autogenous nitrogen-fixing microorganisms can fix molecular nitrogen in the air by themselves while living in soil or culture medium and have no dependence on plants.
It has specific yield-increasing effects on crops such as wheat, rice, cotton, and corn. The main application methods are basal application (after being mixed with the fertilizer, the application is in the form of basal fertilizer), topdressing (combined with the wet fertilizer soil, evenly stacked for three or five days and mixed with some dilute water, poured on the root of the crop and covered Soil) and seed dressing (sowing seeds in a cool place, pesticides should not be mixed during seed dressing, and sowing in a cool place before sowing).
Main Features of Azotobacter Chroococcum
- Suitable PH value is 7.4 ~ 7.6
- No need to parasitic on the roots of plants.
- Produce a variety of plant hormones during growth and reproduction.
- Fix nitrogen in the air and convert it into nitrogen compounds available to plants.
Application of Azotobacter Chroococcum
(1) Seed Dressing: add the appropriate amount of water to the Azotobacter chroococcum, pour in the seeds and mix, put them in a cool place to dry, and then plant the seeds. Mix with the broadcast, cover the soil immediately, avoid sunlight.
(2) Root Dipping: For transplanted crops, the method of root dipping can be used.
(3) Mix with Base Fertilizer: First, keep the soil moist, then evenly sprinkle the mixture of Azotobacter chroococcum, and then cover the soil.
(4) Topdressing: Adjust the water of the bacterial manure into a paste, apply it to the roots of the crop, and cover the soil after application.
Notes for Azotobacter Chroococcum
1. This Product grows best under the condition of 25 ~ 30 ℃. The growth is inhibited when the temperature is lower than 10 ℃ or higher than 40 ℃ Therefore, and azotobacter chroococcum fertilizer should be kept in a cool place.
2. It has high requirements for soil moisture. When the soil moisture is 25% ~ 40% of the maximum water holding capacity in the field, the azotobacter chroococcum will start to multiply, and the reproduction will be strongest at 60%.
3. This Product is sensitive to the acidity of the soil, and the appropriate pH value is 7.4 ~ 7.6. Acidic soils should be adjusted for acidity before applying. Over-alkaline fertilizers or chemical pesticides shouldn’t be mixed with azotobacter chroococcum fertilizers.
4. It can fully exert the role of nitrogen-fixing only in an environment rich in carbohydrates but lacking combined nitrogen.
5. Avoid quick effective nitrogen supplements. After applying a large amount of nitrogen fertilizer to the soil, the azotobacter chroococcum fertilizer should be applied every ten days or so.
There are no reviews yet.