Bacillus amyloliquefaciens is an important class of biocontrol microorganisms, which can promote plant growth, ensure crop health, and improve crop rhizosphere microbial populations.
At present, the product development of Bacillus amyloliquefaciens is mainly divided into microbial fertilizers, microbial seed treatment agents, microbial fungicides and microbial preservatives. Although the control effect is low compared with chemical agents, but it’s safe and environmentally friendly and has a long-lasting control effect. It can be used as a substitute for traditional chemical agents.
Bacillus amyloliquefaciens can be used in combination with other antagonistic bacteria to achieve the effect of complementary functions of multiple antibiotics, simultaneous prevention of multiple diseases, and long-lasting synergistic control effects. At the same time, it can also be compounded with chemical pesticides to achieve the purpose of complementing advantages, reducing the amount, delaying the resistance of chemical pesticides, and enhancing the control effect.
Dora Agri is the leading supplier of bacillus amyloliquefaciens products in china. If have any questions about fertilizer formulation complex, please contact our team.
Yellow brown powder
100 Billion CFU/G
Soil Application: 1.5-3 KG / Ha/time, 1-2 times during seedling and growth stage.
It can be used together with most organic fertilizers (Always do a test before wide-spread use).
Stored under normal temperature, avoid high temperature and direct sunshine.
Use of Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens
Biocontrol for Diseases
It is effective against soil-borne diseases like tomato leaf mold, early blight, gray mold, cucumber wilt, anthracnose, melon wilt, pepper late blight, wheat, and rice sheath blight, corn leaf spot, soybean root rot.
- Secretion of Antibacterial Substances: B. amyloliquefaciens produce low molecular weight antibiotics and other active substances, inhibit the growth of plant pathogens, and promote plant growth. In biological control applications, it plays a significant role in the suppression of plant pathogenic bacteria, fungi, viruses, and nematodes.
- Antagonism: Microorganisms and pathogens are in direct contact, and they directly kill pathogens by producing a series of extracellular hydrolytic enzymes.
- Competition Between Nutrition and Space: It can be quickly obtained so that the pathogens can not get proper nutrition and space conditions and cannot reproduce to inhibit the occurrence of diseases.
- Inducing Plant Resistance: It can cause plants to produce natural defense functions to resist mechanical damage or infection by pathogenic bacteria.
- Promote Plant Growth: It can produce gibberellin, indoleacetic acid, cytokinin, and amino acid substances to promote plant roots and plant growth.
Improve Soil Condition
1. Improve Soil and Enhance Fertility: Bacillus amyloliquefaciens can improve the micro-ecology of the crop rhizosphere, activate the insoluble nutrients such as phosphorus and potassium in the soil, improve the soil, loosen compaction, curb soil degradation, and increase soil fertility.
2. Reduce Pesticide Residues & Increase Yield with High Quality: It can degrade residual pesticides in soil. On fruits and vegetables, it can reduce nitrite content, increase vitamin and sugar content, improve agricultural product quality, increase crop yield, and facilitate storage and transportation.
Dora Bacillus amyloliquefaciens products can be applied when the temperature is under 31-37℃. Avoid too high temperatures. And 35℃ is the best temperature for its application.
Avoid strong sunshine, apply it in the evening of a sunny day or full day of the cloudy day will achieve the best product performance. Apply twice if rainy.
There are no reviews yet.