Bacillus amyloliquefaciens is a family member of the Bacillus series, it is a kind of bacteria with high affinity with Bacillus subtilis, can produce a series of metabolites that can inhibit the activity of fungi and bacteria during the growth process.
Bacillus amyloliquefaciens can secrete antibacterial substances, produce antagonism, nutrition competition, induce host resistance and promote plant growth, etc.
B. amyloliquefaciens can be used as biofertilizers and bio fungicides. It is also suggested as biocontrol agent soil management.
Dora Agri is the leading supplier of the biological fertilizer series in china. We offer high-quality bulk Bacillus amyloliquefaciens products at competitive prices. Ready to ship! Please email us at [email protected] or Whatsapp us for more details.
Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens Uses
Biocontrol for Diseases
It is effective against soil-borne diseases like tomato leaf mold, early blight, gray mold, cucumber wilt, anthracnose, melon wilt, pepper late blight, wheat, and rice sheath blight, corn leaf spot, soybean root rot.
- Secretion of Antibacterial Substances: B. amyloliquefaciens produce low molecular weight antibiotics and other active substances, inhibit the growth of plant pathogens, and promote plant growth. In biological control applications, it plays a significant role in the suppression of plant pathogenic bacteria, fungi, viruses, and nematodes.
- Antagonism: Microorganisms and pathogens are in direct contact, and they directly kill pathogens by producing a series of extracellular hydrolytic enzymes.
- Competition Between Nutrition and Space: The advantage of B. amyloliquefaciens can be quickly obtained so that the pathogens can not get proper nutrition and space conditions and cannot reproduce to inhibit the occurrence of diseases.
- Inducing Plant Resistance: Bacillus amyloliquefaciens can cause plants to produce natural defense functions to resist mechanical damage or infection by pathogenic bacteria.
- Promote Plant Growth: B. amyloliquefaciens can produce gibberellin, indoleacetic acid, cytokinin, and amino acid substances to promote plant roots and plant growth.
Improve Soil Condition
1. Improve Soil and Enhance Fertility: Bacillus amyloliquefaciens can improve the micro-ecology of the crop rhizosphere, activate the insoluble nutrients such as phosphorus and potassium in the soil, improve the soil, loosen compaction, curb soil degradation, and increase soil fertility.
2. Reduce Pesticide Residues & Increase Yield with High Quality: B. amyloliquefaciens can degrade residual pesticides in soil. On fruits and vegetables, it can reduce nitrite content, increase vitamin and sugar content, improve agricultural product quality, increase crop yield, and facilitate storage and transportation.
Notice of Bacillus Amyloliquefaciens
Dora Bacillus amyloliquefaciens products can be applied when the temperature is under 31-37℃. Avoid too high temperatures. And 35℃ is the best temperature for its application.
Avoid strong sunshine, apply it in the evening of a sunny day or full day of the cloudy day will achieve the best product performance. Apply twice if rainy.