Dora Agri is the professional supplier of Bacillus licheniformis products agriculture grade, please feel free to contact us if you have the interest.
Bacillus licheniformis is a natural species found in the soil, and it’s gram-positive bacteria. Its optimal growth temperature is about 30 ℃, but it can also survive at a higher temperature. The optimum temperature for enzyme secretion is 37 °C.
As a microbiological bactericide, It has a strong bactericidal activity against pathogenic fungi. It secretes a large amount of chitinase to inhibits bacteriosis.
Bacillus licheniformis is not harmful to the environment. It also can enhance plant resistance, promote plant growth, increase plant yield and improve plant quality. It’s very suitable to use in organic farming.
Benefits of Bacillus Licheniformis in Agriculture
1. B. licheniformis has strong adaptability and can be rapidly colonized and propagated in the roots of crops to adjust the soil micro ecological balance.
2. It secretes photostimulation hormone around the rhizosphere of the crop and promotes root growth. At the same time, the root exudates can provide nutrients for the growth of the strain and can effectively promote the growth of the crop.
3. B. licheniformis can form a layer of biofilm on the root surface to protect the root system from pathogen infection.
4. It can effectively improve the resistance of the crop and improve the ability to resist freezing and cold.
5. B. licheniformis can effectively increase the crop yield, increase the VC content and sugar content of the fruit, and improve the quality and taste of the fruit.
Scope of Application
Food Crops, Facilities, Vegetables, Garden flowers, Tea, etc., This product is particularly suitable for the cultivation of green pollution-free cash crops. (Note: Do not use together with fungicides.)
Usage and Dosage
Bacillus licheniformis can be added in any ratio with the organic material carrier to produce bio-organic fertilizer, which is added per ton of bio-organic fertilizer;
It can also be combined with organic fertilizer as base fertilizer. It can also be used for root irrigation and drip irrigation.