Bacillus licheniformis has good effects in preventing and controlling plant diseases. It can also be used in the field of soil improvement, which can be used to improve the soil micro-ecological environment and increase fertilizer efficiency. The application of chemical pesticides and fertilizers in modern agricultural production has more and more negative impacts on the environment. In this trend, the application and development potential of Bacillus licheniformis in the planting industry is great.
Dora Agri is the professional supplier of Bacillus licheniformis products special for agriculture production, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about applications.
Benefits of Bacillus Licheniformis
- B. licheniformis has strong adaptability and can be rapidly colonized and propagated in the roots of crops to adjust the soil micro ecological balance.
- It secretes photostimulation hormone around the rhizosphere of the crop and promotes root growth. At the same time, the root exudates can provide nutrients for the growth of the strain and can effectively promote the growth of the crop.
- B. licheniformis can form a layer of biofilm on the root surface to protect the root system from pathogen infection.
- It can effectively improve the resistance of the crop and improve the ability to resist freezing and cold.
- B. licheniformis can effectively increase the crop yield, increase the VC content and sugar content of the fruit, and improve the quality and taste of the fruit.
Light brown powder
100 Billion CFU / G
Solubility in Water
70% soluble in water (support drip irrigation)
Mix with organic fertilzier or microorganisms, add 0.1-0.3%; Directly use: 4.5-7.5KG/Hectare
It can use together with most organic fertilizers (Always do a test before wide-spread use).
Don’t mix it with fungicides.
Stored under low temperature and dark condition.
Scope of Application
Food Crops, Facilities, Vegetables, Garden flowers, Tea, etc., This product is particularly suitable for the cultivation of green pollution-free cash crops. (Note: Do not use together with fungicides.)
Usage and Dosage
Bacillus licheniformis can be mixed with organic material carriers to produce bio-organic fertilizer, or it can be directly added to bio-organic fertilizer to increase fertilizer efficiency; it can also be directly flushed and irrigated.