Bacillus megaterium, which is a Gram-positive bacterium, belongs to the genus Bacillus. It can form spores. In agriculture, Bacillus megaterium can be used to produce phosphate-fixing and potassium-fixing fertilizers. It has a good effect of degrading organic phosphorus in soil. It is a common strain used in biological organic fertilizers.
Mechanism of Action
1. Improve the soil micro-ecological environment. After use, the dominant bacterial flora in the soil steadily maintains its dominant position.
2. Reduce disease and pesticide residues. After being applied to the soil, it quickly multiplies to become the predominant bacteria, controlling the nutrition and other resources in the rhizosphere, causing the pathogenic bacteria to lose their living space and conditions to a considerable extent. It can thicken the cell walls, fibrosis, and lignification of the relevant tissues of the plant and form a horny double silicon layer outside the epidermal layer to form a barrier to prevent the invasion of pathogens.
3. Improve fertilizer efficiency. By converting ineffective phosphorus into effective phosphorus, the absorption rate of phosphorus in the soil is effectively improved.
- Improve and extend fertilizer efficiency and reduce the use of chemical fertilizers.
- Promote the growth of crops and prevent diseases.
- Improve the soil, restore ecological balance, and improve the quality of agricultural products.
- High-temperature resistance, long-term storage without inactivation.
Specification of Bacillus Megaterium
|Spores Count (CFU/g)||≥2*1010|
How to use Bacillus Megaterium
1. As fertilizer additive, use 1-2kg per ton fertilizer;
2. Single application, spray application and flush application
Packaging and Preservation
Packed in 25 kg kraft paper, kept in a cool and dry place.