Dora Aminochelate Mix is an amino acid chelated calcium, magnesium, zinc, boron based foliar fertilizer. It’s a unique formulation designed for preventing or correct calcium boron magnesium zinc deficiency throughout the crop growth cycle and helping plants grow and develop normally. It is used as a supplement to regular, balanced fertilization programs to improve yield and quality. It’s a perfect ratio combination of amino acids and secondary/trace elements to stimulate plant growth and yields.
Specification of Calcium Amino Acid Chelate
|Amino Acid||35%||Other Elements||0.5%|
- Prevent or correct calcium boron magnesium zinc deficiency throughout the crop growth cycle.
- Promote the formation of growth hormones such as chlorophyll and auxin. Promote root development and nutrient absorption.
- Stimulate the process of metabolism.
- Strengthen plant tissue and promote plant resistance to biotic and abiotic environments.
- Increase fruit firmness to prolong the shelf time of fruits.
Application of Calcium Amino Acid Chelate
Foliar application: 0.5-1Kg per ha. Apply 2 or more times throughout the growing season.
Soil application: 3-5Kg per ha.
Proper timing, rate, and placement are important for desired results and highly dependent on the stage of crop growth, soil fertility levels, and environmental conditions. Always make a small-scale test to assure compatibility in your material.