From 2010, we are a leader in the supplier of bacillus subtilis fungicide powder products in China. We are growing into a continuable agricultural company dedicated to research, manufacture, and marketing of environmentally organic products for agricultural growth and sustainability.
If you have an interest in biological products, please feel free to email us at [email protected] or whatsapp us.
What's Bacillus Subtilis Fungicide
- Eco-friendly Diseases management
- Stimulate plant growth
- Easily adaptation in various environmental conditions
|Appearance||Yellow Brown Powder||Spores Count||1*1011 CFU/G|
|Solubility||95%||Shelf Life||2 years|
Application of Bacillus Subtilis Fungicide
Biocontrol for Diseases
Antibacterial Substances Secreted by Bacillus Subtilis Include:
②Protein antibacterial substance
The Mechanism to Inhibit the Pathogen
① Inhabit the synthesis of the cell wall of pathogenic bacteria and damage the cell membrane
② Acting on the protein synthesis system of pathogenic bacteria, hindering protein synthesis
③ Working on the energy metabolism system, so that the fungus cannot produce spores
④ Accelerate the germination of plant seeds and enhance the plant’s own disease resistance
Stimulate Crop Growth
- Induce plant stress resistance
- Promote root growth
- Improve soil condition
- Increase fertilizer use efficiency
1. Promote Plant Growth. Bacillus subtilis can secrete active substances that promote plant growth, synthesize α-amylase, protease, lipase, cellulase and other enzymes by itself, and cooperate with other enzymes in plants. At the same time, through self-synthesis of B1, B2, B6, niacin and other B vitamins, promote plant growth and development, promote crop growth, and help increase yield.
2. Improve Soil Structure. The improvement of soil by Bacillus subtilis is mainly manifested in regulating soil nutrients, changing the structure of soil microbial flora, and decomposing soil residual pesticides. The application of Bacillus subtilis can significantly increase the content of soil alkaline nitrogen and available phosphorus, available potassium and total potassium. Organic matter, an important indicator of soil fertility, can also be significantly increased with the increase of the amount of inoculant under the action of Bacillus subtilis, thereby improving and regulating the nutrients in the arable layer and conducive to the supply of nutrients required for crop growth.
3. Improve Crop Quality. After Bacillus subtilis colonizes the soil, it will produce a large number of plant hormones and organic acids, stimulate the growth of the root system, improve soil quality, promote crop physiological metabolism, and form a benign plant-soil-microbial ecosystem to effectively improve crop quality.
4. Used for Straw Decomposing Inoculant. To speed up and improve the process and quality of compost rot, organic material rot agents are usually added during the composting process. Bacillus subtilis, as a highly effective organic material decomposing agent, is widely used in the treatment of organic waste.
1. Bacillus subtilis is a probiotic species commonly added in animal feed. It is added to animal feed in the form of spores. Bacillus subtilis can play its probiotic properties after resuscitating and increasing in the animal intestine, including improving the animal intestinal flora, enhancing the body’s immunity, and providing a variety of animal required enzymes, etc., which can make up for the lack of animal-derived enzymes, Promote the development of animals.
2. Applying Bacillus subtilis in aquaculture is non-toxic to aquatic animals. In aquaculture, it is used to purify water and improve water quality, inhibit excessive reproduction of harmful algae, eliminate bottom siltation. It can also be used as feed additives for aquatic animals. Bacillus subtilis added to fish feed can improve the gastrointestinal function of fish, improve feed utilization, improve meat quality, promote growth.
Notice of Bacillus Subtilis Fungicide
1. Dora Bacillus subtilis fungicide products can be applied when the temperature is under 40℃. Avoid too high temperatures. And 30℃ is the best temperature for its application.
2. Avoid strong sunshine, apply it in the evening of a sunny day or full day of the cloudy day will achieve the best product performance.