Dora Agri is a professional supplier, manufacturer & exporter of trichoderma harzianum based products in China. We devoted to optimizing trichoderma fermentation technology in the past five years to produce high-activity Trichoderma fungus spores. It’s your first option to buy trichoderma products at a competitive price from Dora Agri.
What's Dora RootGuard
Dora RootGuard is the trichoderma harzianum based biocontrol agent on soil micro-environment, disease control & root system growth. The brightest spotlight, it has an excellent ability to eliminate damaging fungal pathogens in soil, and form a nature defensive bond to Guard and stimulate roots for plants.
Now Trichoderma harzianum products are applied as bio-fungicide, bio-fertilizers, root growth-promoting fungi, and compost additive.
Application Mode: Pre-planting applications to seed, post-pruning treatments, incorporation in the soil during seeding or transplant, watering by irrigation, or applied as a root drench or dip.
Suitable Plants: Fields, Greenhouses, Nurseries, Horticultural Plants, Fruits, Trees, and Ornamental Crops.
Application in Agriculture
1. Improve Soil Condition
Trichoderma harzianum products have outstanding soil adaptability in soil, control soil-borne pathogens and help soil build a stable crumb structure, which is porous & full of nutrition and preserves moisture and fertility.
Improve soil problems such as soil salinization, hardening, and acidification conditions. Reduce heavy metals & organic pollutants. Significantly improve soil micro-environment and fertility.
2. Bio Diseases Control
T. harzianum products can eliminate damaging fungal pathogens, such as Phytophthora, Rhizoctonia solani, Pythium, Fusarium. It will form a natural defensive bond to “Guard” your crop’s roots.
After we used the Dora RootGuard, it will produce mycelia to grow along with the roots, will form a physical bond on the surface of the plant’s root system, establishing itself in the rhizosphere(root zone) and protects the roots against soil-borne diseases.
3. Stimulate Root Growth
Trichoderma harzianum promotes crop growth in three main ways:
- Control the fungus which causes root rot
- Reduces the physical stress on the crop and makes it grow better
- Secrete organic acids and natural growth hormones to promote the growth of crop roots system
Researches show that Trichoderma harzianum is one of the most effective microbes to colonize the roots.
4. Increase Plant Resistance Ability
Dora RootGuard is capable of systemically activating plant defense mechanisms. In actual use, it can increase the ability of the plant against abiotic stresses such as drought, salinity, high temperature.
5. Use as Compost Additive
The synergistic effect of compost and T. harzianum facilitated higher seedling growth in compost-based planting. Trichoderma can enhance disease suppression in moderately suppressive composts. Compost disease suppression can be part of a more sustainable agricultural system through careful management and development of compost quality guidelines.
Mode of Action
1. Biocontrol Mechanism
Trichoderma product’s mechanisms for control & against pathogens diseases including Nutrient & Space Competition, Antibiosis, Parasitism, Inducing host-plant Resistance.
2. Soil Remediation Mechanism
Leading Trichoderma harzianum Production Technology
Compared with traditional solid fermentation technology with more contaminating microorganisms and short survival time. Our Trichoderma series used the latest technology of liquid fermentation, with the benefits of low contaminating microorganism rate and longer survival time.
Rootguard 2 Billion
Mix with Fertilizer Products
Ps: Photos all from our customers.
1. In May 2017, Dora Agri began the tomato test to solve the problem of serious soil salinization. After applying the Dora Rootguard, the salinity in the soil reduce 36%, and the tomato’s quality and yields improved together.
2. In March 2018, Dora Agri started the cucumber test with the problem of yellow leaf diseases. Through contrast experiments, we can observe the Dora RootGuard well-worked.
3. In October 2019, Dora Agri began the field trial of Dora Rootguard on cucumber to control Rhizoctonia rot in greenhouse. From the chart, the average control rate of Dora Rootguard is 75.3%.
4. In Oct 2020, Our customers started the test of trichoderma harzianum in the strawberry greenhouse to test the effect of controlling root rot and increasing strawberry growth. please check the results in below.
a. Control Root Rot
b. Increase Leaf & Stem Growth
Trichoderma harzianum can not mix with other fungicides to use together.
No effect. It only affects the soil. No soil, no effect.
Usually, it will last three months after applying.
Fungal Pathogens of Plant Disease: Cylindrocladium spp, Fusarium spp, Pythium spp, Pythium aphanidermatum, Phytophthora spp, Rhizoctonia spp, Thielaviopsis spp, Cylindrocladium spp, Fusarium spp, Pythium spp, Pythium aphanidermatum, Rhizoctonia spp, Thielaviopsis spp.