Dora Trapest is a high-efficiency natural bioinsecticide that contains Bacillus thuringiensis var aizawai(Bta) and other entomopathogenic fungi. It targets lepidopteran larvae and is safe for beneficial insects at the adult stage, including bees. Provides durable insect control both above and below ground. Compatible with IPM system. Quick effect in 5 days, it can slow down pest activities, nibble and spread the infection among pests. No side effects and resistances by using Dora Trapest.
Dora Agri specializes in the development and commercialization of microbial insecticide to provide sustainable solutions for specific goals. In the agricultural sector, Dora Agri helps maximize the value of crops by providing the entomopathogenic fungus solutions for target pests, while minimizing the risks to beneficial harm and the environment.
Mode of action: Dora Trapest has a variety of strategic modes of action based on Bacillus thuringiensis var aizawai and other entomopathogenic fungus. It acts on the nervous system of insects and causes paralysis of lepidopteran pests. Pests will also infect each other. Greatly improve the efficiency of insecticide.
- Dora Trapest provides the best control of various lepidopteran pests that cause damage to important vegetables, fruits, and flowers.
- Because of its contact and systemic mode of action, it is lethal to the early stages of lepidopteran pests.
- Dora Trapest has obvious effects on Lepidoptera larvae. It penetrates and is absorbed by the insect’s body surface, thereby affecting the nervous system, leading to paralysis and ultimately death.
Light yellow powder
Light yellow powder
Bacillus Thuringiensis Var Aizawai (IU/mg)
Effective Viable Count (CFU/g)
Range of Application
Dora Trapest controls the lepidopteran pests or diseases: Euproctis pseudoconspersa, Tea geometrid, Clania minuscula Butler, Iragoides fasciata Moore, Gypsy moth, Ascotis selenaria, Cydia pomonella, Peach fruit moth, Adoxophyes orana, Soybean pod borer, Ostrinia nubilalis, Rice stem borer, Rice leaf folder, Rice leaf folder, Prodenia litura, Plutella xylostella, Cabbage caterpillar…
Herbs and spices
Sprinkling irrigation / Foliar spray: Apply 1.2 KG Dora Trapest per hectare with 960L-1200L water, apply several times at 7-10 days interval. The effect will be better when used at dusk.
1. In Dec 2019, our customer used Dora Trapest to do the contrast test of controlling lepidopteran larvae.
From the picture, the control efficiency of the Dora Microbes Group is much better than the CK group.
If need more test details, please do contact our team.
2. In June 2018, Dora Agri applied Dora Trapest on controlling plutella xylostella on a cabbage field.
After using Dora Trapest for three days, the control effect on Plutella xylostella is about 94%. After 7 days, the effect can reach more than 94%. The control effect in 2018 was higher than that in 2017, which may be related to the insect age at the time of the experiment.
3 Days After Use
7 Days After Use
Dora Trapest (1.5KG/Ha)
There are no reviews yet.