Trichoderma asperellum is an important biological control bacterium, which can control the harm of soil-borne pathogens of plants through mechanisms such as competition, parasitism, antibacterial effect, induction of plant disease resistance, promotion of plant growth, and synergistic antagonism.
Trichoderma asperellum has strong saprophytic properties and wide adaptability and can produce substances such as chitinase, glucanase, and protease, which can inhibit the growth of phytopathogenic fungi by degrading the cell wall of phytopathogenic bacteria (such as Rhizoctonia, Phytophthora, and Pythium, etc.)
This product can be added to bio-organic fertilizer as functional bacteria, commonly used in agricultural microbial inoculants and compound microbial fertilizers, and is a bio-control product for preventing and treating various bacterial and fungal diseases of plants.
Effective Viable Count
≥1 x 10^10CFU / G
Rate of Mixed Bacteria
Features of Trichoderma Asperellum
- Improve soil micro-ecological environment. Maintain the dominance of the dominant species in the soil.
- Alleviate diseases and reduce pesticide residues. After being applied into the soil, it quickly reproduces and becomes the dominant bacteria, which controls the nutrient and space resources of the rhizosphere.
- Thicken the cell wall of plant tissue, increase the degree of fibrosis and lignification, and form a horny double silicon layer outside the epidermis, forming a barrier to prevent the invasion of bacteria.
- The effect of preventing and controlling soil-borne diseases is remarkable.
1. Store in a cool and dry place, prohibit strong light exposure.
2. Avoid mixing with strong acids, volatile chemicals, and chemicals.
There are no reviews yet.