Dora Kelp100 (2-3-18) is a seaweed biostimulant formulation with a high content of phytohormones and alginic acid to effectively promote plant growth and contains 18% potassium and oligosaccharide materials to effectively increase plant resistance and improve quality functions, making it a great performer in organic farms and production.
Benefits of Dora Kelp100
1. Improve crop resistance and resistance, improve yield and quality. Promote root growth, enhance the ability of plants to absorb and utilize nutrients, enhance the ability of crops to resist disease, drought, cold, waterlogging, and continuous cropping.
2. Nitrogen fixation, phosphorus solution, potassium activation, improve fertilizer utilization rate. It can activate the organic and inorganic nutrients in the soil, reduce the loss of nitrogen, reduce the fixation of phosphorus and potassium in the soil, effectively activate the medium and trace elements in the soil, avoid the loss of fertilizer, improve the utilization rate of fertilizer.
3. Regulate soil and improve crop rhizosphere environment, adjust soil ph value, reduce the surface soil salt content, have the effect of every other salt, loose arable layer soil, eliminate harden and improve soil ability of protecting fertilizer and buffer performance, effectively solve the problems such as soil salinization, soil acidification and pollution, to speed up the recovery and improve soil fertility, create a good environment for plant root growth.
Organic matter (%)
Alginic acid (%)
Foliar Spray: Add 100g into 200-300L water, apply 2-3 times.
Root Irrigation: 1.5-3 KG/Ha.
1. In March 2022, we applied Dora kelp100 on peppers three times at 14-day intervals from seedling stage.
2. On October 28th, Dora Agri used kelp100 on strawberry seedlings, to help strawberry seedlings improve their survival rate and root growth.