Dora Agri Biostimulants Products
Dora Agri is committed to the R&D and promotion biostimulant products, and customizes biostimulant products according to customer needs.
#1 What are Biostimulant Products?
Plant biostimulant products are substances or microorganisms when applied to seeds, plants, or the root zone, stimulates natural processes that enhance or benefit nutrient uptake, nutrient efficiency, abiotic tolerance stress, or crop quality yield.
Biostimulants products are neither pesticides nor traditional fertilizers; the target of biostimulants is the crop itself, which can improve the physiological and biochemical status of the plant, increase the effectiveness of pesticides and the utilization of fertilizers, improve the level of crop resistance to adversity, and also improve the final yield of the crop and the quality of agricultural products.
#2 Why we Need Biostimulants?
1. More and more stressful environments such as extreme temperature, irregular rainfall, and climate change are occurring, which puts higher demands on the normal growth of crops. Biostimulants can increase plant resistance and resist the stress of abiotic factors.
2. Biostimulants have the ability to regulate water in plants, which helps the survival of crops under drought conditions;
3. It promotes the absorption, operation, and use of nutrients, thereby avoiding the leaching or losing nutrients to the surrounding ecosystem. It can help reduce nutrient losses, which means crops can make better use of natural resources.
4. Biostimulant products can improve the quality attributes of agricultural products, such as sugar content, coloring, nutrition, storage time, etc. Providing consumers with more nutritious agricultural products means higher income;
5. It helps to improve the physical and chemical properties of soil, promote the development of soil beneficial microorganisms, and protect and improve soil health. Healthy soil has a better water retention effect, which can better resist soil erosion. The influence of biostimulants on crops depends on the type of crop, the initial state of the soil, the planting situation of the crop, and other factors.
Biostimulants can achieve the following effects:
1. The minimum increase in output using biostimulants is 5%-10%.
2. Biostimulants increase fertilizer utilization by at least 5% (maybe as high as 25% or more).
3. The use of biostimulants can save 10%-15% of pesticide consumption.
4. Using biostimulants, crop quality traits such as fruit set, color consistency, and crop size can be increased by 15% in some cases.
#3 Classification of Plant Biostimulants
- Humic and fulvic acids. These acids are naturally present in the soil due to the decomposition of organic matter.
- Protein hydrolysates. These include small peptides and amino acids, which are the building blocks of all proteins.
- Seaweed and plant extracts. Seaweed extracts may contain micronutrients and phytohormones, such as cytokinins. Plant extracts may contain substances that will stimulate the plant’s metabolism or natural defense system. The exact chemical composition of these extracts is usually unknown.
- Chitosan and other biopolymers. A “biopolymer” is a specific molecule derived from a plant or animal source; for example, chitosan is derived from the shell of a crustacean.
- Inorganic compounds. These are mineral-based molecules (e.g., phosphite) and minor elements (e.g., silicon).
- Beneficial microorganisms. The action of these products is based on the activity of live fungi and/or bacteria.
Microbial Biostimulants Products
Microbial products are defined as naturally active products or microbial inoculators, including bacteria, algae, fungi, or biological compounds that can benefit soils and plants. These products are different from chemical fertilizers and are environmentally friendly. They are used on plant disease control, soil conditioner, and biological pest control.
These products contains live microorganisms that can live around or in the roots when applied to seeds, plants, or soil. These microorganisms promote plant growth by increasing the availability or accessibility of nutrients, stimulating root growth, or aiding other beneficial symbiotic relationships.
This kind of biostimulants product includes compound amino acids, single amino acids, humic acid, seaweed extract, and customized formulations according to customers‘ requirements.
Missions of Acid-Based Biostimulants
Enhance plant nutrition and help improve crop yield and quality. They can be applied in a variety of ways, including direct application to the soil, foliar application, incorporation into fertilizers and other products, and application through irrigation water.
This includes improving soil fertility, improving plant health and vigor, enhancing crop yield and quality, and improving stress tolerance.
Features of Acid Biostimulants Products:
- To improve the efficiency of plant metabolism, so as to induce the increase of yield and the improvement of crop quality;
- To improve plant tolerance to abiotic stress and recover from it;
- Promoting nutrient uptake, transport, and use;
- Enhance the quality attributes of agricultural products, including sugar content, color, fruit sowing, etc.
- Improving water efficiency;
- Enhance soil fertility, especially by promoting the development of complementary soil microorganisms.
Compound Amino Acids Series
Single Amino Acids Series
Humic Acid Series
Seaweed Extract Series
Plant Immune Elicitor
Plant Immune Enhancer series is an eco-friendly product that improves the resistance of plants to pathogens, pests, and diseases. Apply to foliage and soil to protect all your plants. It also improves the development of all plants and extends the shelf life of fruit and vegetable yields.
Provides the best protection for your plants
- Improves the immune system of plants.
- Improves the reproduction of beneficial microorganisms in the soil
- Improves the ability of plants to absorb beneficial nutrients
- Ensures excellent protection for your plants from pests, vermin, pathogens, and harmful insects
- Extend the shelf life of fruit and vegetable yields.
- Significantly reduces the use of pesticides
- Bring more nutritious crops, thus increasing yields. In a completely organic and environmentally friendly way.
Plant Growth Regulator
Plant growth regulators have been widely used in various fields such as field crops, cash crops, fruit trees, forest trees, vegetables, and flowers due to their significant and high-efficiency regulating effects. Many research results have been widely used in production, and significant economic benefits have been achieved, which have played an important role in promoting agricultural production.
Plant growth regulators mainly have the following characteristics in the application: 1) Wide range of effects and many application areas; 2) Significant effects and low residual toxicity. The use of low concentrations of plant growth regulators can play an important role in plant growth, development, and metabolism. The regulating effect;
Main Functions of Plant Growth Regulators:
- Change the start time of crop development;
- Start or stop the dormancy of seeds, buds, and tubers;
- Promote the growth of hair roots and roots;
- Promote plants to absorb mineral nutrients from the soil;
- Control the size of plants or organs;
- Advance, delay, or prevent flowering;
- Adjust the fruit setting rate and the further development of the fruit;
- Regulate the chemical composition of the plant or the color of the fruit;
- Induce or control the shedding of leaves and fruits;
- Increase plant resistance to pests and diseases.