Microbial fertilizers are defined as naturally active products or microbial inoculators, including bacteria, algae, fungi or biological compounds that can benefit soils and plants. These fertilizers are different from chemical fertilizers and are environmentally friendly.
Plant Growth Regulator
There are five main hormones, auxin, cytokinin, gibberellin, abscisic acid, and ethylene. The effects of each hormone are different. Auxin, gibberellin, and cytokinin act as growth stimulants, while abscisic acid and ethylene act as growth inhibitors.
The features of organic biostimulants products:
- To improve the efficiency of plant metabolism, so as to induce the increase of yield and the improvement of crop quality;
- To improve plant tolerance to abiotic stress and recover from it;
- Promoting nutrient uptake, transport, and use;
- Enhance the quality attributes of agricultural products, including sugar content, color, fruit sowing, etc.
- Improving water efficiency;
- Enhance soil fertility, especially by promoting the development of complementary soil microorganisms.
Plant Immune Elicitor
This series products is designed to reduce the use of agrichemicals by activating plant immunity to environmental stress.