Dora Agri is committed to supplying a wide range of Folcisteine NATCA 99%TC to our most valued customers for more than 10 years. Folcisteine Natca promotes seed germination and plant growth as a biological stimulant for foliar spray.
Folcisteine Natca Description
- Product Name: Folcisteine NATCA AATC
Cas No.: [5025-82-1]
- Synonym:3-Acetylthiazolidine-4-carboxylic acid, N-AcetylThiazolidine-4-Carboxylic Acid (NATCA, ATCA, AATC)
- Purity: 99%TC
- Appearance: White crystal powder
- Molecular formula: C6H9NO3S
- Loss on Drying: <5%
- Solubility and Stability: NATCA was completely dissolved in water. At 25 ° C, it dissolved in 100ml water at 12.5 grams.
Benefits & Application of Folcisteine Natca
- Promote seed germination and plant cell division and growth – Increase the yield of wheat, rice, corn, apple, and some other crops. It can promote seed germination and crop growth, and increase the fruit set rate of fruit trees, the dosage is 0.25-0.5ml (active ingredient)/L.
- Prevent chlorophyll loss, improve fruit set, and fruit yield.
- Combined with folic acid as a biostimulant for foliar spray.
Packing and Shipping
Packing: 1 kg/Al.bag, 25 kg/Drum.
Support customize packaging
Courier Time: 5-7 days by TNT, DHL, FEDEX, UPS
Air Freight: 7-10 days
Shipping By Sea: South America: approximately 40-50 day
Southeast Asia: approximately 10-25 day
Africa: about 40 days
Europe: about 30 days