Dora Potassium humate is formed by the reaction of humic acid (from highly active weathered coal）and potassium hydroxide, with strong solubility.
It is alkaline and with a variety of active groups, it has various functions such as ion exchange, adsorption, complexation, flocculation, dispersion, and adhesion. It is widely used in agriculture and other industries.
Features of Dora Potassium Humate
- Quick solubility in water
- Extract from highly active weathered coal
- High content of active groups
- Stable spot supply
Specification of Potassium Humate
Humic acid (dry base)
Potassium (As K2O)
- Soil application: 25~50/KG/Ha/time, apply 1~2 times during seedling stage and growth stage.
- Foliar Application: 2KG/Ha/time, apply 3~4 times during seedling stage and growth stage.
There are no reviews yet.