Mechanism of Harpin Protein
As the diagram shows, Dora Immune works by stimulating the plant to grow under the general effects of stress and one of those stresses is fungal attack.
Harpin itself does not directly affect the pathogens, nor does it enter the plant, rather it binds to receptors on the plant leaf and thereby triggers physiological processes within the plant.
Features of Harpin Protein
- Increases plant yield and quality
- Improves nutrients uptake ability
- Help crop defend against plant diseases
- Extend fruits shelf-life 5-7 days
- Increase fruit sugars 10%-25%
- Increase calcium uptake by＞20%
Specification of Harpin Protein
|Product Name||Dora Immune||Ingredients||Harpin Protein|
|Density||1.14g/ml||Shelf Life||2 years|
Applications of Harpin Protein
1.Induce Crops to Prevent Diseases
2. Increase Plant Immunity
3. Stimulate Plant Growth
How to use Harpin Protein
1. Foliar Application
125 ml Dora Immune per 100 L water. In general, apply 3-5 times during the germination period, seedling stage, flowering period and the last week before maturing.
2. Seed Soaking
Soak your seeds or tubers in a Dora Immune concentrated solution which diluted 1000 times. It is allowed to dissolve it into the solution for at least 30 minutes, shake, then soak your seeds or tubers for 10 minutes before sowing.
1. Dora Immune can be mixed with other products(PH 6~7), and should be used within 2-6 hours after being formulated.
2. Use within 1 hour once mixed with products containing heavy metal ions, because the heavy metal ions can adsorb the harpin protein, thus impact it contacting with plant receptors.