Dora AlgaMax is an organic soluble seaweed extract powder, it contains high-concentration pure seaweed extract (Peru Ascophyllum nodosum) that has significant effects on plants.
This product is OMRI Listed under the USDA’s National Organic Standards (NOP), and be applied in areas of modern agriculture, high-efficiency facility agriculture, Ornamental Horticulture Plants, and production of organic agricultural products.
Dora AlgaMax is made from Wild ascophyllum nodosum, adopting the patented seaweed extraction technology by the Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Science and Seaweed Active Substance National Key Laboratory. It’s produced through physical crushing, biological enzyme solution, low-temperature concentration, and dry purification. Dora Algamax has characteristics of comprehensive nutrients, high alginic acid contents, good water solubility, good compatibility, quick-acting, safe, efficient, and so on.
* From Ascophyllum nodosum, Strong stress resistance, and high activity.
* High alginic acid ≥ 18%, 100% water soluble.
* Competitive price, hot selling in the market in over 60 countries.
- Promoting root growth, alleviating crop succession barriers, improving fertilizer utilization, and delaying plant aging.
- Balancing crop growth, preventing branch growth and reducing pruning volume.
- Promote leaf growth, improve leaf photosynthesis, and facilitate nutrient accumulation, transport and storage.
- Promote flower bud differentiation, prevent bud drop, flower drop and fruit drop, reduce deformed fruit, small fruit and rotten fruit.
- Promote fruit shape, bright skin, color, high sugar content and storage resistance.
- Reduce the occurrence of physiological diseases such as small leaves, yellow leaves, bush, shrunken fruits, bitter pox and pox spots caused by vegetation deficiency.
- Repellent effect on sucking mouth-breathing pests and reduction of virus, phytoplasma and bacterial diseases caused by insect transmission.
- Improving the resistance of plants to freezing, cold, flooding and drought under adversity
- Regulate soil pH, improve the physical structure of soil, hold water and fertilizer, and facilitate the growth of soil microorganisms.
Dark Brown Powder
Solubility in water
Packing of Dora AlgaMax
Dosage & Usage
Diluted 2000-3000 times
Diluted 1500-2000 times
Diluted 1500 times
Attentions of Spraying
- Foliar spray: avoiding the sunning and raining, should be sprayed again after 6 hours during a rainy day
- Using interval should be not less than 10 days
- For foliar fertilizer, there will be a more obvious effect during a growth period of 3 times in general, you can see the effect 2-24 hours after spraying
- Dosage should be reduced when spray cucurbitaceae, vitaceae, malvaceae, and other sensitive crops in the seedling stage. The spraying concentration should be 3000 times. It’s normal when the leaf is frizzled after spraying. This condition will get well after 2-3 days. Spraying water will be helpful to recover quickly.
- In the procreation growth stage, spray with 0.2% monopotassium phosphate, boric fertilizer, and calcium fertilizer.
Apply on Rice In Vietnam Summer-Autumn Crop
Spray test Algamax for 3 stages before flowering, after flowering, and form a grain of rice. Compare with normal farming of Vietnam Farmers.
1. Algamax: 12.5 Gram/25liters water
Results of Product Usage Evaluation:
- Before the flowering stage: Leaves and flowers were more developed than the others.
- After flowering and forming a grain of rice stage: About 95% qualified rice grain.
- Leaf color: Keep the color green compared to the others.
- Form a grain of rice: Algamax 95% compare with Others is 89%.
There are no reviews yet.