Effective Microorganisms EM Solution is a compound microbial preparation, including more than 80 microorganisms in 10 genera, including lactic acid bacteria, photosynthetic bacteria, actinomycetes, and yeast.
It has a positive effect on soil deterioration, continuous cropping obstacles, crop disease resistance, yields and quality.
EM bacteria are mainly microbial solution composed of photosynthetic, lactic acid, yeast, actinomycete, and filamentous flora.
1. Photosynthetic Flora: They mainly use light and heat as energy sources to separate sulfur and hydrocarbons in the soil, and play a role in promoting and nourishing crops. It can synthesize organic substances such as sugars, amino acids, vitamins, nitrogen compounds, and other organic substances based on the secretions of plant roots, harmful gases in the soil, organic matter, etc., which play a role in fertilizing the soil and promoting the growth of animals and plants.
The metabolites of photosynthetic flora can be directly absorbed by plants, and can also become nutrients for the reproduction of other microorganisms.
2. Lactic Acid Bacteria: They are highly capable of producing sugars by photosynthesis and yeast.
Bactericidal lactic acid. It can effectively inhibit the activity, reproduction, and decomposition of harmful microorganisms.
In general, the lignin and cellulose it decomposes can strongly inhibit continuous cropping.
The reproduction of the bacteria produced by the obstacle has a strong sterilization and disinfection effect.
3. Yeast Flora: They are amino acids, sugars and other organic compounds synthesized by photosynthetic bacteria.
Fermentation of substances can promote the growth of plant roots and the division of plant cells, and the effective microorganisms produced will greatly increase the growth of crops and ensure the adequate supply of nutrients for crops.
4. Actinomycetes: They have a strong degradation effect. It is easily and completely absorbed by plants, which not only enhances the ability of plants to resist diseases but also greatly improves their immunity of plants.
Actinomycetes also have a strong nitrogen fixation effect, which promotes the increase of beneficial bacteria. In particular, the content of phosphorus is greatly increased, and the generated photosynthetic products promote the cycle of plant nutrition and nutrients and improve the physical and chemical properties of the soil.
Effective Microorganism EM Use In Agriculture
1. Improve Soil Condition
- First, EM bacteria can form a favorable environment for crop growth and development.
Improve soil physical and chemical properties and structure, promote the formation of soil aggregates, and improve soil fertility.
- Second, EM bacteria can accelerate the decomposition of soil organic matter, significantly increase the effective content of soil nutrients, greatly enhance the rapid breeding of soil microorganisms, inhibit the invasion and development of soil pathogenic microorganisms, and form a favorable soil suitable for crop growth.
- Third, EM bacteria can inhibit the reproduction of pests, promote the production of beneficial microorganisms, and fundamentally change the entire plough layer of the soil, which not only improves the biological activity of the soil, but also significantly enhances the buffer capacity of the soil.
2. Promote Plant Growth and Development
- First, the application of EM bacteria can greatly enhance the photosynthetic capacity of plant leaves. Generally, after foliar spraying of EM bacteria solution, the leaves will thicken and shine, which is beneficial to the healthy growth of crop plants.
- Second, the application of EM bacteria can effectively promote the growth of crop roots, especially after the application of EM bacteria in the flowering and fruit stage, the fruit setting rate can be greatly improved.
- Third, after applying EM bacteria in continuous cropping, it can obviously promote the growth of crops and improve the yield and quality of crops. Effectively improve plant disease resistance and stress resistance.
- Fourth, the application of EM bacteria can produce a large number of amino acids, organic acids, polysaccharides, vitamins, and biochemical enzymes, and various beneficial substances, which can promote the growth factors of crops and improve the ability of crops to resist viruses and stress.
- Fifth, the application of EM bacteria can greatly increase the oxygen concentration in water, promote root absorption, and have a good effect on soil water retention and ventilation, and strengthening leaves.
3. Promote Yields and Quality
1. After the application of the EM solution, the quality and yields of crops have improved.
- Grain and Oil Crops: 10-20%
- Leafy Vegetables: 10%-30%
- Tuber Crops: 20%-30%
2. Improve the quality of crops, after the application of EM bacteria, the fruit weight and sugar content of melons and fruits or fruit trees have been significantly improved. Flowers can bloom 15 days in advance, and the flowering period is significantly prolonged.