Kelp meal fertilizer is a natural 100% organic fertilizer made from dried seaweed. And it contains more than 70 vitamins and minerals.
What’s kelp meal? It’s a type of seaweed that is brown and grows to a large size. They are often mixed with fish extracts products to stimulate healthier crop growth and increase yield & quality of fruit and vegetables.
Kelp organic fertilizer can be used on any soil or plant. Kelp meals are a good way to feed your crops and a 100% eco-friendly choice for fertilizing.
Kelp can benefit your plants no matter at any stage of life. And it’s beneficial to the overall growth of the plant. Survival rates are higher.
1. Kelp is extremely nutritious
Kelp meal provides the ocean with great nutritional benefits. It contains more than 60 micronutrients, including calcium, magnesium, sulfur, manganese, copper, iron, and zinc.
Kelp contains a range of growth hormones, such as auxin, gibberellin, and cytokinin. It can promote mitotic cell division and regulate tissue differentiation, resulting in a sharp increase in chlorophyll concentration, which supports the development of phyllodes.
2. Enhance Plant Resilience
Kelp meal fertilizer also has natural antibiotic properties that help fight destructive viruses and bacteria and protect cannabis plants from infections and pests.
Another vital characteristic of seaweed is its high concentration of vitamins. Increases resilience to plant stress such as frost, fungus attack, diseases, and transplantation.
3. Kelp Meal for Soil
Micronutrients in kelp meal make it can be used as a soil conditioner to improve most of the soil deficiencies. Kelp meal adds organic matter to the soil and helps the soil retain moisture, thus promoting healthy root growth. The minerals and amino acids in the kelp meal will also stimulate beneficial soil microorganisms.
Organic kelp meal provides both immediate and long-term fertility and can provide nutrients to plants and organisms that maintain soil health. Improve soil structure or provide a long-term slow-release source of plant nutrients.
4. Kelp Meal for Lawn
Kelp meal extract is very beneficial for your lawn. All kelp extracts are natural and 100% organic and are rich in valuable minerals, cytokinins, and antioxidants.
- Improves overall appearance of color, turf density, and toughness
- Increased resistance to natural stresses, such as disease, drought, and insect stress.
- Increase nutrient levels and turf intake.
- Increase plant carbohydrate production, thereby enhancing the development of grassroots and leaves.
- Increased photosynthesis and chlorophyll production
Kelp meal fertilizer not only feeds the grass, but it also feeds the bacteria in the soil. This brings many benefits to the lawn. Soil bacteria break down organic matter and transfer these nutrients to the grass. Improving the amount of these bacteria can improve your grass growth.
How to Use Kelp Meal Fertilizer
1. Soil conditioner: Kelp meal powder can be mixed into the soil before planting.
2. Foliar application: For best results, when applying kelp fertilizer as a foliar spray, be sure to follow all the instructions that come with the product.
3. Hydroponics: Liquid kelp fertilizer is an excellent choice if you want to grow in a hydroponics system.