Dora Arouse is a new elicitor product based on ADO (Alginate-derived Oligosaccharide). It will activate the plant’s SA & JA immune system and awaken the plant’s vitality from root to the top in rooting, diseases defend and adapting climate changes.
Alginate-derived oligosaccharides can significantly increase the growth-promoting endogenous hormone content (indole acetic acid, gibberellin, zeatin, etc.) in plant roots and shoots, and promote the growth of plant roots. Research results show that 14 hours after applying this product, the content of indole acetic acid (IAA) in the plant reaches its peak value, which is 8-10 times the normal level.
What’s the role of Alginate-derived oligosaccharides for crops
- Inhibit ABA concentration – Keep vegetables & fruits fresh
- Activate crops’ immunity – Help defend various diseases
- Balance osmotic pressure – Help overcome climate drought
- Enlarge rooting area – Promote seed germination
- NPK fertilizer synergist – Increase fertilizer efficiency by 20%
- High active oligosaccharide from alginate.
- High water solubility & fertilizer compatibility.
- Excellent effect on rooting growth.
100% pass through 80 mesh
95% pass through 100 mesh
Alga Oligosaccharide Content
1% Aqueous Solution Content
Dosage & Usage
- Seed Treatment: Formulate Dora Arouse into a solution of a proper concentration. 1 gram Dora Arouse is applied to treat 1KG seeds.
- Irrigation for promoting rooting: 5-25 ppm, if added in the formula, please add according to the dilution concentration.
1. Dora Arouse on Onion
On October 10, 2021, Dora Agri began to test the rooting effect of Alginate-derived Oligosaccharide on onions.
1. Root Irrigation: Dilute 1g of ADO with 500ml of water for the first time and stir.
Dilute 5ml solution to 2000ml, and then irrigate the roots for application. The irrigated area is 1m2.
2. Foliar Spray: In the onion seedling stage, dilute 1g of ADO with 500ml of water for the first time and stir.
Dilute 15ml of the solution to 1.5L, then spray on the leaves.
Total 2 times during the Onion growth period.
2. Dora Arouse on Vegetables
In May 2021, configure the ADO solution at the ratio of 5ppm, 10ppm, 15ppm, 20ppm, 25ppm.
Irrigate the roots after sowing and on the fourth day respectively, and cultivate at constant temperature for 14 days.
3. Dora Arouse on Increasing Fertilizer Efficiency
In 2021, Dora Agri tested alginate oligosaccharide and urea on cucumber seedlings.
From the perspective of agricultural planting benefits, adding Arouse into urea can significantly improve fertilizer efficiency.
For more applications for increasing fertilizer efficiency, please feel free to contact our team.