Category: Humic Acid
Humic acid is a complex acid, it can improve soil structure and balance nutrient transfer between soil and plants.
Humic Acid Benefits in Agriculture
- Maintain soil aggregate structure and enhance soil carbon and nitrogen cycle
- It is a hotbed of seed germination
- Chelates large and micronutrients to promote plant absorption
- Loosen soil, improve aeration and moisture conditions
- Conducive to the growth of beneficial microorganisms
- Regulate the soil pH
In modern agriculture, pesticides are widely used, and chemical fertilizers not only cause residual hidden dangers to plants but also make the soil become compacted and out of balance.
Soil degradation will cause irreparable damage to global agricultural production. In order to restore the soil, it is necessary to add certain organic matter, such as humic acid.
Humic acids act as a regulator for the soil and as a biocatalyst and stimulator for plants. Humic acid is an excellent natural and organic way to provide plants and soil with a concentrated dose of essential nutrients, vitamins, and trace elements.
After the soil is restored, we also advocate healthier and organic agricultural management methods to ensure a healthy farming environment.