Potassium fulvic acid is a short carbon chain molecule extracted from humic substances. Fulvic acid is similar to humic acid, the differences are carbon and oxygen content, acidity, polymerization, molecular weight, and color.
Potassium fulvic acid has a high load capacity and physiological activity. It chelates dozens of minerals and transforms them into a form that plants can absorb.
Advantages of Potassium Fulvic Acid
1. Balance Plant Nutrients Needs
Biochemical potassium fulvic acid is not a pure molecular compound, but a heterogeneous complex macromolecular structure with extremely complex composition.
In addition to the high content of fulvic acid, this product is also rich in almost all amino acids, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, various enzymes, carbohydrates (oligosaccharides, fructose, etc.) proteins, nucleic acids, humic acid and VC, VE and a large number of B vitamins and other nutrients.
2. Promote Crop Fast Growth
It has been proven that the core of biochemical potassium fulvic acid contains an unknown growth promoter with high biological activity.
Strictly speaking, biochemical fulvic acid doesn’t contain any hormones, but it shows similar effects to chemically synthesized auxins, cytokinins, abscisic acid and other plant hormones in plant growth and development. It plays a comprehensive regulatory role.
3. Improve Plant Absorption of Trace Elements
Minor elements have important effects on the growth of crops, the solubility of various enzymes in the body, the ability to resist stress and disease, and improve yield and quality.
However, minor elements have very poor mobility in the plant body, their reutilization ability is extremely low, and they are easily solidified by the soil and lose their activity. Potassium fulvic acid as a mediator to promote the absorption and operation of trace elements and phosphorus in the plant roots or leaves. Avoiding the direct contact and inactivation of trace elements and phosphorus.
4. Excellent Soluble Ability
The flocculating ability of biochemical fulvic acid is significantly higher than humic acid and similar products. It can be dissolved in the acid or alkaline water with a pH of 1-14.
It flocculates without precipitation in high-calcium-magnesium hard water saturated brine and has good stability and strong electrolyte resistance.
At the same time, this product has good water solubility, exchanges with metal ions, and strong complexing ability.
5. Resist Cold and Drought
1. Stimulate the enzyme activity in plants. By regulating and catalyzing the cells in plants, accelerating the absorption of water and nutrients, reducing the leaf water potential, and enhancing metabolic activities such as osmotic pressure, the plants are physiologically adapted to the arid and cold living environment.
2. Fulvic acid suppresses the accumulation of K in guard cells. Therefore plants can increase water retention capacity by themselves when dry or cold. And they can close leaf stomata to reduce water transpiration.
3. Increase soil water content and root activity. After spraying, the foliar transpiration is reduced and the soil moisture content is obviously increased, all of these are conducive to the plant’s absorption of water and nutrients, which in turn improves crop yield and crop quality
5. Increase Crop Yields and Quality
Small molecular is the most basic physical and chemical property of biochemical potassium fulvic acid. High biological activity is very permeable to the plant cell membrane barrier.
Through its multiple functions of adsorption, conduction, transport, bridging, slow-release, and activation, plant cells can absorb more water and nutrients that could not be obtained originally.
At the same time, the carbohydrate, protein, sugar and other nutrients accumulated and synthesized by photosynthesis are delivered to the fruit part to improve quality and increase yield.